Products and payment?

 Payment can be made via Venmo,  Zelle (either are prefered),  but PayPal or a personal check (are always acceptable).

My apologies, currently, US sales only, due to our current administration's tariff policies. 

This is the only strap I offer, and my personal "Go-To" strap.  Take a look at the details of the "Go-To" strap in another post here on the Tool Watch blog.  

The "Go-To" strap is $45.00 which includes USPS 1st Class mailing.  

I generally stock, 20mm and 22mm sizes in black, OD green, khaki (brown) and dark grey. 

You can email me with an order.  Please specify width and color preference. 

Email is:  rdburns@cnw.com


OD green on a Tudor FXD



lt grey color shown below


22mm Go-To, in lt grey, on a Tudor Ultra.  My wrist size is 7.5'.   Maximum wrist size?  8".   Overall length of the Go-To  strap, with buckle is 10.25" +/-.  


Some of the colors I generally have available.  Worth asking....



Venmo account is:   

Robert Burns-582

4 digit?  "5418"

with this photo as ID.


I ship daily thru the week. Monday thru Friday.  I do not ship anything on the weekends.


Pay-Pal account is:


@daneburns1 

Burns Custom Pistols



Zelle info:

Robert D. Burns

rdburns@cnw.com

208 616 5418


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Go-To" strap?

What we do and why?